READ ALSO: Instagram Sign Up Free AccountThe main aim of this article is to walk you through the steps on Instagram Update on Android, iOS, and as well refreshing your feed.
Step Guide To Get Instagram Update on Android Device
- Open your Play Store app
- Press the three line icon, as seen at the upper right corner which will open an options menu
- Choose “My apps & games”. You will be navigated to a list of apps installed on your device
- Click “Instagram”, to be directed to the Instagram store page.
- Here, apps are listed alphabetically
- Click “Update”. This will pop up just at the top of the store page where “Open” normally appears (to the right of “Uninstall”) if an update is available.
How To Get Instagram Update on iOS Device
- Open the App store app
- Press “Updates” button, this is located in the lower right corner of the screen, it will display a red notification if there are available updates.
- Press the “Update” link close to the Instagram icon, to enable the Instagram update automatically download and install.
- The Instagram homepage icon will show a download wheel to show the download is in progress
- In case, Instagram does not appear on this page, then there may not be any updates available for the app. You can also swipe down on the updates page to refresh and check for new updates.
Refreshing Your FeedOpen Instagram and click the “Home” icon, which is the button located at the lower left corner, this will navigate you to your Instagram feed.