iCloud is the cloud storage solution for only Apple users. Any Apple device users automatically get 1 GB cloud storage free. iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users can get icloud, and they can access iCloud Email Login. If you have been encountering difficulty when trying to login iCloud Email, this post will guide you to successfully sign in icloud email account.
You can store your contacts, calendar events, iWork files on iCloud. Furthermore, you can access them anywhere at any point in time on the site iCloud.com. To start using iCloud email, you have to signed up for iCloud account. If you are yet to do that, you can follow the steps below.
How To Create a new iCloud email Account
With your Apple device,(iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch) you can setup iCloud email, if you follow the step guide below.
- On your Apple device’s Home screen, tap on the Settings icon
- Locate and click on iCloud Mail. Then, Toggle to turn it on.
- Next, click on ‘Create a new iCloud email address’
- Kindly provide a valid email address. You can use your Gmail, Outlook or any other email address.
- Once done, proceed and create an @icloud.com email address as well.
- Type in your password in the password box and retype it again.
- Answer your Security Questions for security purposes.
- You may choose to get email update about Apple if you wish.
- Then, press on Create an Apple ID.
- Visit the email which you provided and check your email’s inbox to a Verify Now link.
- Once found, click on it to verify and then you can start using your iCloud account.
Step Guide for Successful iCloud Email Login
Provided you have set up your iCloud mail, click on the Mail icon, for iCloud email login on your devices.
No need to use the sign in form, because you are already signed in icloud.com email
You only need to ensure that your password protect your phone. For your iCloud details to be protected.
If you want to login into iCloud mail on web browser, kindly follow the below steps.
SEE ALSO: How To Login Outlook 365 Account
Logon to www.icloud.com on your web browser.
- Once the iCloud’s homepage opens, you will be provided with the login option.
- Type in your email address right inside the Apple ID empty field. Ensure it’s the one associated with iCloud or your @icloud.com email address.
- Next, enter your Password in the password field.
- You may check the box next to “Keep me signed in” only if you wish to save your email iCloud login details.
- Next, press the Enter key or click the Arrow next to the Password field.
- Then you will be logged in to your iCloud account, to access your iCloud mail.
Do not make mistakes when tying your password or email address, so you will not encounter iCloud Email Login Problem. But if you have forgotten your iCloud.com email login details, press the Forgot Apple ID or password? link. Then follow the instructions, to get back your password.
Remember to send your feedback about iCloud Email Login by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.
More from NobVibe