How To Create a new iCloud email AccountWith your Apple device,(iPhone,iPad,iPod Touch) you can setup iCloud email, if you follow the step guide below.
- On your Apple device’s Home screen, tap on the Settings icon
- Locate and click on iCloud Mail. Then, Toggle to turn it on.
- Next, click on ‘Create a new iCloud email address’
- Kindly provide a valid email address. You can use your Gmail, Outlook or any other email address.
- Once done, proceed and create an @icloud.com email address as well.
- Type in your password in the password box and retype it again.
- Answer your Security Questions for security purposes.
- You may choose to get email update about Apple if you wish.
- Then, press on Create an Apple ID.
- Visit the email which you provided and check your email’s inbox to a Verify Now link.
- Once found, click on it to verify and then you can start using your iCloud account.
Step Guide for Successful iCloud Email LoginProvided you have set up your iCloud mail, click on the Mail icon, for iCloud email login on your devices. No need to use the sign in form, because you are already signed in icloud.com email You only need to ensure that your password protect your phone. For your iCloud details to be protected. If you want to login into iCloud mail on web browser, kindly follow the below steps.
SEE ALSO: How To Login Outlook 365 AccountLogon to www.icloud.com on your web browser.
- Once the iCloud’s homepage opens, you will be provided with the login option.
- Type in your email address right inside the Apple ID empty field. Ensure it's the one associated with iCloud or your @icloud.com email address.
- Next, enter your Password in the password field.
- You may check the box next to "Keep me signed in" only if you wish to save your email iCloud login details.
- Next, press the Enter key or click the Arrow next to the Password field.
- Then you will be logged in to your iCloud account, to access your iCloud mail.