When you think of the best free text messenger service over the internet, WhatsApp should run through your mind. WhatsApp is an Application which can be used by any device for chatting and transfer of the videos and audio files with ease. Currently, the application now has a desktop app that you can install in your PC to access the Whatsapp online with ease.
In order to use WhatsApp on your PC, you still need to connect the mobile Whatsapp to the internet before Whatsapp can work. However, the web version requires the QR code to be scanned in order to identify your personal Whatsapp.
RECOMMENDED: Whatsapp Messenger Download Latest Version
Anytime you want to connect with your WhatsApp, the QR code gets displayed and you need to scan that QR code in order to connect to your Whatsapp through your PC. For you to successfully scan WhatsApp Web QR code to connect to Pc, follow the below outline step guide.
How To Scan WhatsApp Web QR Code To Connect To PC
- Open WhatsApp on your computer or visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
- When prompted with a QR code, use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan the QR code.
- To do so, open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone.
And that’s it. You have successfully connected to WhatsApp online. From there, you can read and send messages online.
READ MORE: How to Create a Whatsapp Account Free
NOTE: You need to keep your mobile online. If it’s disconnected, it may leave you disconnected from Whatsapp.
How To logout WhatsApp From Desktop/PC
- Go to WhatsApp on your phone > Go to Settings or Menu.
- Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Tap Logout from all computers.
If you believe someone has scanned your QR code and has access to your account via WhatsApp Web, Follow the outlined instruction above to log out of all your active web sessions in WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
IF you have any question regarding how you can Scan WhatsApp Web QR Code, kindly drop it in the comment box below.