Twitter Retweets is a method to tweet posts other users have already posted on Twitter. Twitter as a social platform makes you reach more people around the globe, as you can advertise your brand or products you sell or render for the whole world to see.
Currently, Twitter has a new feature which you can now use to share a tweet over and over again. With this feature, you can reach more people if you have multiple twitter accounts. You can Retweet your own Tweets or Tweets from someone else. Retweeting is what spreads good information fast and makes things go viral.
Let’s say you tweet something really great and a big influencer decides to retweet you, their followers will see your tweet and they may end up retweeting you as well or even following you.
READ MORE: How To Sign up Nimbuzz Account
Unlike Facebook, a friend re-share a post that was originally posted by one of their own friends or one of the public pages they’ve liked. In fact, Facebook re-sharing is basically the same as Twitter retweeting.
How to Retweet Tweets on Twitter
If you’re just getting started on Twitter, and you want to know how to Retweet the right way. You can now retweet tweets on twitter by following the simple outline instructions below.
- Go to twitter.com, or Open your Twitter mobile app
- Fill the form you see with the information you entered earlier, i.e. your mobile number and your password.
- Once you are logged in, search for the post you want to retweet.
- When you locate the post you want to retweet, click the arrow that is forward and reversed.
- You will then see an option which says “Retweet with a comment” or “Retweet”.
- Choose on the option you want, and the post will be retweeted depending on the option you use to retweet the post.
How to Open New Twitter Account
- Go to www.twitter.com using your web browser.
- Click the signup button from the page
- Fill in your personal data such as your first name, last name, password etc. and continue.
- After that you will be asked to input your mobile number, now fill in the number which you acquired earlier.
- Wait for some time and you would receive a code from Twitter.
- Now copy the code and fill it in the required field in the web browser.
- Follow the next easy required steps to set up your new twitter account.