How to Retweet Tweets on TwitterIf you're just getting started on Twitter, and you want to know how to Retweet the right way. You can now retweet tweets on twitter by following the simple outline instructions below.
- Go to twitter.com, or Open your Twitter mobile app
- Fill the form you see with the information you entered earlier, i.e. your mobile number and your password.
- Once you are logged in, search for the post you want to retweet.
- When you locate the post you want to retweet, click the arrow that is forward and reversed.
- You will then see an option which says “Retweet with a comment” or “Retweet”.
- Choose on the option you want, and the post will be retweeted depending on the option you use to retweet the post.
How to Open New Twitter Account
- Go to www.twitter.com using your web browser.
- Click the signup button from the page
- Fill in your personal data such as your first name, last name, password etc. and continue.
- After that you will be asked to input your mobile number, now fill in the number which you acquired earlier.
- Wait for some time and you would receive a code from Twitter.
- Now copy the code and fill it in the required field in the web browser.
- Follow the next easy required steps to set up your new twitter account.