Searching for how to make Alon Credit Card Payment? then this article is meant for you. Alon is a gasoline supplier which has a various number of fill-up locations around the United States. Alon Credit Cards are available for those who frequently use these gas stations. See the options below to make your Alon Card Payment.
Alon Credit Card Payment Online
For convenience use of online bill payments regarding the balance of an Alon Credit Card, you must set up an online login for the service. Navigate to the Alon Credit Card online registration page to set up your online login details with the latter requiring you to input more information than the former. Once you are done, you can make a payment by following the below-detailed step guide.
- Visit this URL comenity.net/alon
- Input your user name and password
- Click the “Sign In” button
- Then, press the “Remember me” checkbox to save your user ID to the site if you are using your personal computer to access the website.
- Then, in the Account Center, choose to make a payment and enter the amount to pay toward your balance
- Input your payment details and then submit the transaction.
READ MORE: How To Activate American Express UK Card
To Make Alon Credit Card Payments by Phone
In order to pay the bill of your Alon Credit Card account balance over the phone, call the Comenity customer service line that has been set up specifically for the credit card at (866) 220-2541. To speak with a customer service agent to complete the bill payment over the phone, call between 8 am and 9 pm Eastern Time. Dial (800) 695-1788 for TDD or TTY phone system.
To Pay Alon Credit Card Bill through the Mail
To make a payment through the mail, all you have to do is to send a check or money order to the address below, with your account number written in front of it. You can send out the check or money order to this address:
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273