How To Sign Out Instagram From All DevicesIn order to Sign out of Instagram on all other devices, you simply need to reset your Instagram account password. By doing this, you will automatically be signed out from all devices at once. No need of downloading any third party app, as this can be done directly through the Instagram application.
How To Logout of Instagram Account Using Desktop
- Go to Instagram.com or desktop browser
- Click on the Profile icon (person) in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
- Next, to your username, you will see an “edit profile” button and three dots
- Press the three dots
- A “Log Out” prompt should appear.
- Then, click it to log out of Instagram.
Logout of Instagram Account On iPhone or Android
- Go to your profile and tap Ξ.
- Next, tap Settings.
- Then kindly scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Log Out of [username].
READ ALSO: How to Create Event on FacebookIf this guide helped you in any way, don’t forget to share it on your social media to help inform others. Also, if you have any issues following the guide, please comment down below. I’ll get back to you asap.