If you want face to face interaction using your computer, then Download Google Hangouts App. Google Hangouts is a communication application that allows you can talk and communicate via video right in your desktop. As a social media platform, it supports instant messaging, voice call protocol, video chat, and SMS features.
Google Hangouts, replacing the Google+ messenger, provides voicemail, voice, and text messaging, call forwarding, and international call services for all Google Account holders.
Key Features of Google Hangouts App
- Available for Android and iOS mobile phone
- Users can be reached through Gmail or Google+
- Allow Photo sharing
- Conversations between two or more users
- Send Emoji, photos, message alerts and more
- Picture backup in a private Google+ album
- Group video chat with up to 10 users at a time
- Allows location sharing
- Free voice calls to other Hangouts users and calls to the United States and Canada.
- Browser extensions for internet explorer users
- Syncing of chat histories between devices online
How To Download Google Hangouts App For PC
Use Hangouts to keep in touch with your loved once. Send Messages to your contacts, make free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
On you computer browser, visit www.hangouts.google.com
Sign in to your Google account and setup your profile and then you are good to go.
SEE ALSO: How To Create a Gmail Account Fast
How to use Google Hangouts
- Once you Sign in to Google+ account
- Click on Hangouts from the left side of the Google+ page
- Click on the plus sign to create a new Hangouts
- Your list of contacts and Google+ circles will come up
- Click or tap on a contact or existing Hangouts to start texting them.
Remember, any message that you send when the person you texted isn’t online, the messages sent will be received when next they log into Hangouts.
Furthermore, you can Download Google Hangouts App on your Android and iOS devices to access the app on the go.