Key Features of Google Hangouts App
- Available for Android and iOS mobile phone
- Users can be reached through Gmail or Google+
- Allow Photo sharing
- Conversations between two or more users
- Send Emoji, photos, message alerts and more
- Picture backup in a private Google+ album
- Group video chat with up to 10 users at a time
- Allows location sharing
- Free voice calls to other Hangouts users and calls to the United States and Canada.
- Browser extensions for internet explorer users
- Syncing of chat histories between devices online
How To Download Google Hangouts App For PCUse Hangouts to keep in touch with your loved once. Send Messages to your contacts, make free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group. On you computer browser, visit www.hangouts.google.com Sign in to your Google account and setup your profile and then you are good to go.
SEE ALSO: How To Create a Gmail Account Fast
How to use Google Hangouts
- Once you Sign in to Google+ account
- Click on Hangouts from the left side of the Google+ page
- Click on the plus sign to create a new Hangouts
- Your list of contacts and Google+ circles will come up
- Click or tap on a contact or existing Hangouts to start texting them.