If you are one of those Facebook platform users who wants to make a Facebook password reset but unable to do so because you think it’s difficult, then worry not as this article will walk you through the process to recover or reset your forgotten Facebook login password.
It is not a difficult task to change your Facebook password. There are reasons why you want to make a Facebook password reset on Facebook. It might be because you want to have a strong Facebook password on the platform, or you want to prevent strangers from hacking their Facebook account.
What Is Facebook Password
It’s only with your Facebook password, which is a secret word that can grant you access to the Facebook platform and it is only known by you and no one else. The Facebook password can be alphabets or numeric or even be alphanumeric, that is to say, a Facebook password can consist of both letters and figures. You can only have a Facebook password when you are a user on the Facebook platform.
READ ALSO: How To Logout Facebook Account Remotely
With your Facebook password, your Facebook account is impenetrable because your account secured and safe. Someone that does not know your Facebook password can never access your Facebook account. That’s the reason users are advised to have a strong password and unpredictable one so that your Facebook account on the platform will not get hacked by strangers or friends on Facebook.
How To Do Facebook Password Reset In Few Minutes
In order to know how to change your Facebook password to make it strong and secured, follow the outlined instructions below.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Navigate to your Facebook settings.
- Then click on “security and login”.
- Scroll down and tap “change password”.
- Now enter in your current Facebook password in the first box.
- After that type in your new password in the second box.
- And then retype the new Facebook password in the last box.
- Then click on save changes.
- You are done. Your Facebook password will be changed and that’s how to change your Facebook password within a few minutes.
How to Reset Forgotten Facebook Password
If you are among those who have forgotten their password, in order to reset your forgotten Facebook password follow the outlined steps below.
- Open your device browser and go to www.facebook.com.
- Input your email or phone number in the first box.
- Then don’t enter any word on the password box.
- And then click on login.
- After that, you will be shown on another page.
- Click on forgotten password.
- A code will be sent to your phone number or email.
- Enter the code sent to your phone number or email inbox that requires the code on Facebook.
- And click on continue, and a new box will appear.
- Then type in your new password in it. And click on continue.
You will now access your Facebook account and resume your activities on the platform successfully.