Want to delete your Paypal Account? then this article will help you. PayPal is an internet account that enables you to receive and send money electronically to your bank account and charge cards. In order for you to get or receive money, you should have the valid PayPal account linked to your Bank account.
However, if you are unsatisfied with Paypal and want to delete your Paypal Account, then this article will help you, as we have provided detailed information guide on how to Delete Paypal Account.
Problems such as limited accounts, reversed payments, withdrawal limits, and more could be encountered when using PayPal. If you are facing such problem and you seem unhappy and decided to remove your account. I want to tell you that it’s very easy to delete Paypal Account, and the whole process can be completed within few minutes.
Remember that once you delete your account, you will not be able to make any purchases using PayPal and as well check account history. Furthermore, before you proceed to delete your account, ensure you don’t have any money pending in your account.
Easy Way To Delete Your PayPal Account
Follow the steps below to successfully delete PayPal account. But ensure you withdraw any remaining balance to your bank account before deleting your account.
- Open your web browser and go to paypal.com/signin and login to your PayPal account.
- Now, open your Profile > My Settings.
- You can click this link to go directly to your setting www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/
- Click Close Account in the Account Type as seen at the top right side of the page.
- Now, provide a valid reason for closing your account. As soon as it’s verified, your account will be deleted soon.
- Kindly wait for the confirmation. Paypal will verify your account with your credit card number connected to it.
Feel free to use the comment box below if you have any question.
More from NobVibe