The best of it is that Whatsapp is available for Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia S40, Nokia Symbian, and Windows Phone devices. Provided you have a mobile phone or tablet, a working SIM card with a phone number and an internet connection or data plan, follow the steps below to open Whatsapp account FREE.
How Can I Create a Whatsapp Account?
- Download and install Whatsapp directly from your OS’s store, like Google Play, Apple’s iTunes App Store, Nokia Store, Windows Apps Store, and BlackBerry World.
- Once the download and installation of the app on your mobile phone have been completed, open the App.
- Once you have opened it, you will be prompted to enter your country code, right inside the “Country Code” field.
- After that, type in your mobile number and select a verification method.
- Next, you will get an SMS message with a 6-digit Whatsapp verification access code. You may also request to verify and validate your account via a phone call.
- To complete the verification process, just enter your verification code to start using Whatsapp.