How To Cancel Pandora Premium Subscription on iPhone or iPadProvided you listen to Pandora on an iPhone, iPod, or iPad, kindly follow the outlined instructions below for you to cancel your Plus or Premium subscription.
- Open the iTunes app on your iPhone or ipad device.
- Click on Settings followed by iTunes & App Store and then select your Apple ID.
- Click on View Apple ID. If you aren't already logged in, you will be prompted to do so with your email and password.
- Tap the Subscriptions button and then click on Pandora.
- Now, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Then Tap Confirm.
How to Cancel Pandora Premium on the webIf you subscribed online, then you have to visit Pandora's website to cancel.
- Go to www.Pandora.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Subscription.
- Press Cancel Subscription
- Then Save Changes and enter your password, if prompted.
How to Cancel Pandora Premium on RokuFor those who listen to Pandora on a Roku streaming media box, in order to cancel your Pandora Premium subscription directly on your TV, follow the steps below.
- Turn your TV and Roku on and search for the Pandora app icon on the Roku Home Screen. Don't click on it.
- While highlighting the Pandora app on your TV, press the Options button on the Roku remote.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Manage Subscriptions and then choose Cancel Subscription.