It is very easy and more convinces to activate Comcast Xfinity device online by visiting www.Xfinity.com/activate. In the article below, you will find the Comcast Xfinity device activation step by step instructions to help you activate your device.
Xfinity is a brand name of parent company Comcast Cable Communications under the Comcast Corporation. The service provided by the company in various part of U.S includes telephone, cable TV, internet and wireless subscriptions.
Now, visit Xfinity.com/activate and follow this detailed instruction guide to get your device activated within a few minutes.
Step Guide To Activate Comcast Xfinity Device Online
- Go to the activation page by visiting Xfinity.com/activate
- Before you proceed, ensure that the cables connecting your Xfinity equipment are secure. If secured, then press the “Let’s Get Started!” button to continue.
- You will be required to verify your Xfinity Account. This can be done in two ways. You can either provide your mobile phone number connected to your Comcast Xfinity or type in your Xfinity Username and Password. After that, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Now, type in the characters you see in the right box and press the Next button to continue.
- Once the next page opens, enter your Username, Email Address or Mobile Phone, then input your Password. Also, you will need to enter the characters as shown in the box to continue with the activation process.
- Now, complete the device activation process successfully and you’ll get a confirmation message. Just wait for about 10 to 20 minutes, in order to be able to use your new Comcast Xfinity device.
NOTE: Before you visit www.Xfinity.com/activate you must have connected your Xfinity device and set it up according to the manual. Also, ensure your device is plugged into a power source and that the equipment’s lights are set to on.
Also, Comcast Xfinity users must have a device that can access Xfinity.com/activate and as well an active internet connection to proceed.
If your Xfinity device is not verified and activated, you will not be able to use your Xfinity device. So, follow the above steps in order to successfully activate Comcast Xfinity device now.