Hotmail is a popular free email service site which is powered by Microsoft. To Create a Hotmail account is very easy and you can easily access your email from any computer at any point in time. Hotmail Registration is a sign up process which is totally free and easy.
Hotmail account users can read, send and receive messages from other mailing services like yahoomail.com.
As a registered user, your email account will be upgraded from Hotmail to Outlook.com as part of a plan to improve email for all Hotmail customers.
Furthermore, you can manage all your email account in one place. By going to your settings tab, you can add other of your email accounts that you already have either from Gmail, Yahoomail, AOL mail etc. With this, you will be able to read your inbox messages from one account.
Step by Step Guide On How To Create a Hotmail account
2. Click the “Sign Up” button just at the left side of the screen.
3. You have options to choose either you would like Windows Live Hotmail or Windows Live Hotmail Plus.
4. Kindly fill out the required application information.
5. Click the “I Accept” button at the bottom of the screen if you accept the Windows Live Service Agreement and Privacy Statement.
6. Finally, click the sign up button for successful Hotmail registration.
How To Login Hotmail
- Visit the web address www.hotmail.com on your web browser.
- On the Hotmail login page, you will need to fill in two empty fields with your login details.
- Type your hotmail sign in username
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click on the Sign in button to get access of your hotmail login.
If your login is however unsuccessful, click on the ‘Forgot Password?‘ link. Follow instructions that will be given to you in reseting your password.