Healthcare.gov is a health insurance exchange portal which is operated under the United States federal government. It operate under the provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA, often known as ‘Obamacare’), designed to serve the residents of the thirty-six U.S. states that opted not to create their own state exchanges.
On Healthcare.gov, you can enroll in or change plans if you have certain life changes, or qualify for Medicaid or CHIP. You can also get insurance coverage for your families or for your business.
This post will be guiding on the Healthcare.gov Registration process. Just follow the procedures to carry out your account registration, and login Healthcare.gov to get insured for Health.
Step by Step Guide For Healthcare.gov Registration
- Visit the official homepage at www.healthcare.gov
2. Then click on individual & family for individual application
3. See if you can get health coverage only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period or for Medicaid or CHIP.
4. Enter your Zip code and click on continue button below the form.
5. On the next page, you will see where to
- fill in your first and second name,
- enter your valid email address,
- enter your choice of password and retype your password to confirm.
- answer the necessary security questions and tick on the box below the questions to agree on the terms and conditions guiding healthcare.gov
Once done, then click on create account to complete your Application.
ALSO SEE: Walmart Career Opportunity
Healthcare.gov Login Procedure
- Go to www.healthcare.gov
- Then click on the login link at the top corner of the page
- Enter your login details in the right field
- Type in your Username
- Enter your Password
- Click the login button.
NOTE: Ensure you log out and close all browser windows when you’re done., if you are using a shared or public computer. This will help keep your information secure.
Hope this article on Healthcare.gov Registration was helpful? If you have any queries, please leave it here comment in the comment section. We will reply you as soon as possible.