Google Drive Login enables you to view and access the latest version of your journal entries, irrespective of where you last made your last edits. Google Drive app can be accessed from your desktop, online, or through the Google Drive app itself. If a file is changed on the web, on your computer, or on your mobile device, the file gets updated on every device you have installed Google Drive.
Google Drive offered by Google has a free cloud storage which enables users to store and organize all their files online. Once you download and install the Google Drive app on all your devices, you get free cloud storage which will enable you to keep your files safe. Furthermore, you will have easy access to them from anywhere, at any point in time.
ALSO READ: How To Download Google Hangouts App For PC
For easy step guide of logging into your Google Drive account online using your computer or mobile device, follow the outlined procedure below. Once you follow the easy step guide process below, you will successfully log into your Google Drive account on a computer like PC and Mac, or to access the service thru the app, for mobile devices, such as Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Google Drive Login Procedure on a Computer or Mobile Device
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive/download to download Google Drive App
- Once the application has been downloaded and successfully installed.
- Next, tap Google Drive app icon on your desktop or laptop computer, or by tapping on Google Drive’s icon on your phone home screen if you are using a mobile device to open the App.
- Input your email address in the first field
- Then, type in your password in the second field
- After that, Tap “Log in”.
Step Guide For Google Drive Login Online
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive with your device web browser.
- Then, tap the blue button at the center of the page that says “Go to Google ”
- Kindly provide your email address in the “Enter your email” field and tap “Next”
- After that, type in your password in the “Password” field provided
- Finally, tap “Log in”
NOTE: Google Drive Login grants you access to 15GB of free storage across Google’s most popular products and services like; Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, which you can use to create, add, and upload files, search and add files that people share within a convenient and faster manner, drag and drop files and folders, improved accessibility with a screen reader and so much more.