In this article are detailed step by step guide on Gmail Sign up. My explanation on the process of how to create a Gmail account will be very easy and simple, so you can understand. Just stay focus and follow this guide to get the full insight.
Having a Gmail Account is very important, as it’s a vital and great email tool used by business owners, freelance professionals and as well every other working individual.
After you have created your Gmail account, you will have access to all Google services such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive etc.
Once you complete the Gmail sign up proccess, you will be able to
- Send and receive email messages easily and quickly at any point in time.
- Sign, use and synchronize with all Google services such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube, Google Plus etc.
- Download free apps, games and e-books from Google Play
- Use a Gmail account to sign up for social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Flrichi.
- Easily send documents and attachments. For files with large capacities, Google will support you to Upload to Google Drive and share.
The best of it all is that, Gmail is free and any one can sign up for a new Google account. Not only that, you can sign up for multiple Gmail accounts and use one phone number to confirm multiple Gmail accounts.
So, lets go to the busniess of the day, which is how you can sign up new Gmail account free.
Gmail sign up Process – How to Create New Gmail Account
Kindly follow the easy step-by-step procedure below to get your Gmail account ready.
(1). Start to create a new Gmail account by going to www.gmail.com and on click on “Create an account”.
Once the Gmail registration form opens, just you enter all the information and details that are required by Gmail.
- First, enter your first and last name.
- Select your user name: Kindly type in the Gmail nickname you want, i.e [email protected] If your user name has already been in use. Try another username.
- Enter your Password & Confirm your password again: Ensure you use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and characters to have the safest password.
- Birthday: Enter your date of birth.
- Gender: Choose your gender from the option (Male, female or other).
- Mobile Phone Number: Enter your active phone number. Should incase you forget your password, you can easily restore password or change it via this phone number.
- Enter Recovery Information and Location.
(2). Once you complete the information requested by Gmail, kindly click Next to proceed.
(3). Now, you will be redirected to your Gmail inbox immediately.
Congratulate! You’ve successfully create Gmail account FREE.
From here, you can login Gmail any time you want and use Gmail to send and receive emails.
I believe that the whole process was easy and straight forward. Kindly share this post to help enrich your friends. Thanks.