Over the years, Gmail has been the most trusted email service provider, with over billions of users world wide. Having Google account gives you benefits to access other Google products and services. But incase you have lost your account details, this post on Gmail Account Recovery will guide you through to recover your Gmail account.
Base on recent survey, the most frequent faced by customers while using Gmail is the recovery of the mails. www.Gmail.com account recovery is not a hard task. But many found it difficult to go about it. So, in this article, you will find a very informative description on how to recover Gmail account.
Gmail Account Recovery Procedure
I have forgotten the password for my Gmail account
- Visit Google’s Account Recovery page
- Enter the email address or phone number you use to sign in to Google in the space provided.
- Kindly follow the instructions to recover it.
I have forgotten the username / email address for my Gmail account
- Visit Google’s Account Recovery page.
- Enter any recovery email or phone number associated with your account
- Now, follow the instructions shown.
ALSO SEE: Google Customer Service Phone Number
In order to recover your Google username using this form, you must already have specified a recovery email address or recovery phone number.
Kindly follow the link to access to the Google Support Team: https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?hl=en&rd=2
The Gmail Support Team will help you get your account back with new password, provided you followed the step guide above carefully.
More from NobVibe