Provided you are connected to the internet with your computer or mobile device, you can access the First Premier Credit Card Login website, which is www.mypremiercreditcard.com. Once you login to your Premier Credit Card account, you can easily view current balance and available credit and as well review transaction history.
First Premier Bank is one of the largest issuer of MasterCard brand credit cards in the United States. As a Premier Credit Card holder, who has registered for an online account, you can just sign in to your First Premier Bank online account.
The aim of this article is to give you a step guide for successful First Premier Credit Card Login. Also we shall talk about how to register an online account. So, read on as it’s easy to manage your account at any point in time when you register online.
Features of First Premier Online Bank Account
Below are advantages of First Premier Online Bank account:
- Easily check account balances at any point in time.
- View transaction history of maximum 7 years.
- Easily make payments, with the bill pay option.
- Transfer funds from your account to other First Premier account.
- Access to view photo of cheque cleared or not.
In case you are yet to apply for the First Premier Credit Card, follow the step guide below:
How to Apply for First Premier Credit Card
The First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card is designed for those with less than perfect credit. To apply for the card is very fast and easy.
- Visit the official website of First Premier Bank link https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/Profile/Register.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apply Now’ option to be redirected to a new page.
- Then, enter your full name in the space provided.
- Next, kindly provide full residential address such as the type of residence, home cell phone number.
- Now, select the bank account type, enter your date of birth date, SSN, and email address.
First Premier Credit Card Login Via www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Visit the First Premier Credit Card page from the link.
- Then, go to my first premier card login option.
- Input your username and password.
- Finally, tap on ‘Continue’ option.