If you want to be sending an SMS without any extra cost, then sign up Facebook account to start using Facebook SMS option. I know that this might sound unbelievable, as you will be like, how possible is it to send a text message to someone on Facebook. And not having a chat with them as it’s done with Facebook messenger.
Now i want to share with you how possible it is and how you can save your airtime while using Facebook to send SMS. Now let’s get started.
What is Facebook SMS & How Does it Work?
Facebook.com SMS allows you send messages through your Facebook messenger to friends and loved once. However, it’s not completely different from the conventional text messaging system. Furthermore, the message is received directory into their phone inbox. Also, Facebook SMS are accessed directly by the recipients without any difficulty.
How To Access Facebook SMS on PC
This is pretty simple for some people who are already conversant with it, but for those who knew nothing about it should follow the steps below to enjoy the great benefits.
- Go to www.facebook.com and Log in to your Facebook personal account.
- Once you’ve logged in press on the inverted pyramid icon at the right top corner of your PC (after the question mark Icon).
- Now, click on setting to open your general account setting.
- On the general account setting page, click on the icon that indicates mobile.
- A request for your mobile number will pop up. Once you type your number, a confirmation pin will be sent to your phone which you will fill in space at the top corner of the page.
Once you are done, you are good to go!
Sending Facebook.com SMS on Facebook Mobile
If you use your mobile phone to log to your Facebook account, follow the below steps
- Visit www.facebook.com and log into your FB account.
- On your homepage, click on the three horizontal lines at the top corner of the page.
- Select the icon that indicates Account settings. Then, you will be taken to the next page where you will see the text messaging icon.
- Press on it and you will proceed to the text messaging setting were you fill in all required details.
Once you are done, your Facebook.com SMS is ready for use.
More from NobVibe