This post will guide you on Facebook account creation by following the guidelines stated below which is very educative and informative. Before you you create a new account on Facebook, you need an email address or your mobile phone number. Creating an account using your phone number is easier than the email process considering you will have to activate or verify your account through your email.
With your Facebook new account, you can easily connect with friends and family, colleagues or classmates from way back. Share your movements and as well stay updated with latest happening from around the world.
RELATED: How To Sign up LinkedIn Account
You can create Facebook new account through the web or mobile app. You can also login to Facebook through the web or stay signed-in on the mobile app with your mobile number or email address and password.
How To Sign Up Facebook New Account Through The Web
- Visit www.facebook.com
- On the signup form, kindly fill in all necessary information
- Once done, click on signup to continue
- Since you are registering with a mobile number, enter the verification code sent to your phone.
- Once done with verification, you can proceed to add friends from the suggested list and you will be navigated to your home page.
How To Create Facebook New Account Through Mobile App
- Kindly Download and install the app
- Open the app and go to the sign-up page
- Now, tap on create new account
- Fill in all required information and click on sign-up
- Enter the 5-digit code sent to your email address
- Add your mobile number
click on confirm and you will be navigated to your home page.
Once done, you can now proceed to set up your profile and edit your privacy settings to suit your personal need. After that, you can start posting or sharing for your friends to see and comment with you. Also, chat with new people, join groups, like pages, create and join events, etc.
More from NobVibe