Step Guide For Facebook Logout on PC
- Go to your Facebook.com account
- Press the arrow button pointing down at the top right side of any page.
- From the list of options in the drop-down menu, select the “Log out” link to end your current session on Facebook.com.
- Now you are totally and successfully logged out of your Facebook account.
How To Sign Out of Facebook on Android
- Open the Facebook app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap on the arrow button at the top right of any page.
- And then tap “Log Out”.
To Logout of the iPhone or iPad App for iOS
- Tap on the three bar button at the top of any page and select “More” from the available list of options.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the “Log Out” link to close your Facebook account on an iOS device.
For those of you who either lost your phone or had it stolen, in order to sign out of your Facebook account using a computer, follow the step guide below.
READ MORE: How To Create Facebook.com Account Fast
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your account with your email and password.
- Click on the arrow button pointing down at the top of any page and select “Settings”.
- Next, click on the “Mobile” icon on the left to go to your mobile settings page.
- Then click on “Lost your Phone?” and then select “Log Out on Phone”.
To Sign Out of Facebook on any other Mobile Device including Windows Phone
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=sessions&view.
- Select “Edit” from the “Your Browsers and Apps” option and click “Remove” next to the device where you want to end your session.
- Then look for the “Where You’re Logged In” option and click “Edit”.
- And now simply click on the “Close” button to logout from the Facebook app.