It’s no longer a new story that Facebook is the worlds largest social networking website with over millions of users. Facebook Login allows you to post status updates, send messages to other users, upload and share photos and as well do live stream video content.
Before you login to your Facebook account, first you must create a new Facebook account. Just visit the Facebook registration page here and then follow the steps to provide the following required information:
- First Name
- Mobile Number or Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Male or Female.
The information above which you provided will be linked to your Facebook account. Now you have a Facebook account, you can proceed to login to your account through www.Facebook.com Login page using either Desktop/Laptop or mobile phone.
Facebook Login Using a Desktop Computer
- To login on a desktop or laptop computer,
- Go to the Facebook.com login homepage.
- Enter the email address or phone number you used to sign up in the ‘Email or Phone’ field,
- Next, type in your password just at the password space.
- Then click ‘Log In’.
www.Facebook.com Login Using a Mobile Phone
Facebook mobile login process is simple. Just go to the main mobile site (https://mobile.facebook.com) and enter your login credentials (Username and Password).
Furthermore, you also have the option of using the Facebook App. The Facebook App can be downloaded from Google Play or the Apple Store.
Once you download the App, simply open the app and enter your login credentials.
How To log Out from Facebook on all Devices
For you to log out of Facebook from all computers, phones and tablets, just:
- Go to Facebook Security and Login Settings.
- Then, click on ‘Where You’re Logged In’.
- Search for the device you want to log out from and click End Activity.
- Once done, you will automatically be logged out from such device.
Hope the whole process was easy and simple? you are free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this Facebook Login guide, to help enrich your friends.