ALSO SEE: How to Contact Facebook Customer ServiceSo, in this article, I will guide you on how to Create Facebook Event. Simply follow these steps carefully and correctly to get the full insight.
How to Create Event on FacebookIf you want to host a big public event for your business or even small get-together, just follow the steps below, to create a Facebook event to let people know they’re invited.
- Visit facebook.com and login with your Facebook login details.
- Now, navigate to your news feed and click on the events button on the left-hand side of the page.
- Simply click the blue Create Event button.
- A dropdown menu will appear, this will allow you to choose either to create a private or public event.
- If you're creating a public event, you can set the event's host as yourself or a page you manage. You're not able to change the privacy settings after you have created the event.
- Kindly fill in the event name, details, location and time.
- But if you are creating a public event, you can include multiple dates and times, choose a category for your event. Also, you can add keywords about your event, and as well insert a link to a ticketing website for your event.
- Once done, press the Create button.
- After that, you will be taken to your event where you can invite guests, upload photos, add a cover photo or video, share posts and edit event details.