Facebook Dating for Beginners – New to Facebook Dating? Are you wondering what Facebook dating is all about? If you are tired and fed up with endlessly swiping and getting nowhere, you don’t have to worry anymore because you have come to the right place. Here is an easy guide for all Beginners who want to Set up their Facebook Dating Profile.
Dating can be expensive at the best of times especially if you are going out for dinner on the regular, these days free dating sites can be hard to find. Facebook is a social media system that facilitates a lot of features and dating is one of them.
Facebook Dating 2022
Now the dating profile is different from your regular Facebook account. But you need a Facebook account to create a dating account. Whatever happens in your dating account never gets displayed on your Facebook newsfeed or account.
It is kept private and safe unless you want it to be public. Also, you must be up to 18 years and above and have the updated Facebook app to make use of the dating service.
The Facebook dating app allows you to date online with amazing features that will make dating wonderful to experience. And you must know that the Facebook dating feature is free to use, it does not cost any fee you will not pay a dime when using this feature.
And also for you to access the dating Facebook app feature you must ensure that you are in a supported region, if the region you are in is not supported then you will not be able to make use of Facebook dating because Facebook dating is still in its early stage.
SEE ALSO: Facebook Dating Sweet Singles Females
It is easier for you to find love through what you like, and help you start a meaningful relationship through things you have in common, your interest, groups, and events.
Facebook Dating provides easy access to safety tips and prohibits people from sending photos, payments, links, or videos in messages, the feature gives you more control and peace of mind.
How to Set up Facebook Dating Profile
Now if you want to create a dating profile on Facebook then you should just read and follow all the steps or guidelines below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the
- Facebook dating questions.
- Select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
How to Activate Facebook Dating for Beginners
The steps on how to activate Facebook dating for beginners are right here:
- Open the Facebook app on your android or iPhone.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top right or bottom of your newsfeed.
- Scroll down and tap on Dating.
- Then next follow the prompt to set up your free dating account.
- When you have shared your location, choose a photo.
- Your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account.
Dating Not Showing Up
If your Facebook dating is not showing up, well it could be because you are using the outdated Facebook app, which you can correct by downloading the most recent app, or it could be that the dating feature has not yet been rolled out to your region.
How Can I Get Facebook Dating Back
Should in case you have deactivated your dating feature, you can recover it by simply following the steps below;
- Click on the “triple line” to take you to the Marketplace, friends, where FB dating uses to be, etc.
- Click on “View Your Profile” which is attached to your name.
- At the top right corner, you will see a half-shaded heart.
- You have now successfully gotten your FB dating back.