This is post is all about Exchange Email Login. Just in-case you want to Login Microsoft Exchange Account, i want you to follow the detailed step guide here to get the full insight. Microsoft Exchange account is an account set up for an organisation. It can be either set up for business or education purposes. Furthermore, it came with an email client known as Microsoft Exchange client.
There are several ways through which you can access the Microsoft Exchange Email login. You can login from the web, email client or the OWA.
In order to Login Microsoft Exchange Account, kindly follow the below step guide procedure.
Exchange Email Login Procedure
- Open your web browser and type in login.microsoftonline.com in the url address bar.
- The Office 365 login page will open. Note that it is also the same as Microsoft Exchange email login page.
- Now, input your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- Then, type in your correct password in the next box.
- You can untick next to Keep me signed in. This will help to secure your login details.
- Finally, click on the Sign in button.
Provided your Microsoft Exchange email login details were correct, you will be logged in to your account.
Microsoft Exchange Email Via Outlook Web App (OWP)
- Click on the Outlook Web App link to go to the login page
- Select the Security option that is provided
- Now check the box if you wish to Use the light version.
- Then provide your Microsoft Exchange email login details which are your full email address and password.
- Once done, press the Sign in button.
If you encounter problem logging in, it could be that your Exchange email login details is wrong. But you can easily reset your password for that by following the below guideline.
How To Reset Your Exchange Email Account Login Password
- Click on ‘Can’t access your account‘ link at the login page
- Next, click on Personal account or Work or school account link.
- Then, for Personal account, proceed as follows.
- Press either one of the options. I forgot my password, I know my password, but can’t sign in or I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.
- Now you have to provide your recovery email address or mobile number.
- Type in the verification code you received, and then click on Next to proceed.
- Choose the Text ********98 option and then provide the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Press on Send Code button and then type in the code in the box provided.
- Type in a new strong password.
- Now, your password for your email account is reset.
- Click ‘Work or school account‘ link if you use Office 365 business or student.
- So, provide your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- Next, type in the Code you see in the image.
- Press on Next to continue on.
- Then you will be able to reset your password.
NOTE: The Microsoft Exchange email account is a premium account mostly preferred by organisations like school and companies. For free Microsoft email, use the Outlook account.