Exchange Email Login Procedure
- Open your web browser and type in login.microsoftonline.com in the url address bar.
- The Office 365 login page will open. Note that it is also the same as Microsoft Exchange email login page.
- Now, input your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- Then, type in your correct password in the next box.
- You can untick next to Keep me signed in. This will help to secure your login details.
- Finally, click on the Sign in button.
Microsoft Exchange Email Via Outlook Web App (OWP)
- Click on the Outlook Web App link to go to the login page
- Select the Security option that is provided
- Now check the box if you wish to Use the light version.
- Then provide your Microsoft Exchange email login details which are your full email address and password.
- Once done, press the Sign in button.
How To Reset Your Exchange Email Account Login Password
- Click on ‘Can’t access your account‘ link at the login page
- Next, click on Personal account or Work or school account link.
- Then, for Personal account, proceed as follows.
- Press either one of the options. I forgot my password, I know my password, but can’t sign in or I think someone else is using my Microsoft account.
- Now you have to provide your recovery email address or mobile number.
- Type in the verification code you received, and then click on Next to proceed.
- Choose the Text ********98 option and then provide the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Press on Send Code button and then type in the code in the box provided.
- Type in a new strong password.
- Now, your password for your email account is reset.
- Click ‘Work or school account‘ link if you use Office 365 business or student.
- So, provide your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- Next, type in the Code you see in the image.
- Press on Next to continue on.
- Then you will be able to reset your password.