Today, we shall be looking at Ebtedge.com and as well the process to check the balance for your EBT Food Stamps. EBT which stand for Electronic Benefit Transfer is an electronic system which allows state welfare departments to offer benefits using a magnetically encoded payment card, used in the United States.
If you are looking for how to check the balance on your EBT Card, you are just at the right place, because on this article, you will see the simple procedure to check EBT Card Balance at Ebtedge.com.
ALSO SEE: How To Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits
EBT Edge website is used to administer the food stamps in the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Furthermore, it is used to administer the WIC Program in Colorado, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota and as well in Wisconsin.
How To Check balance on EBT Card at Ebtedge.com
- To view your balance, simply view login to your edge account by click tis link https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/CardholderLogon.do?first=true&url=ALL
- NOTE: You must have your card with you, because you will need the card number to view your balance. if you do not have your card number, you won’t be able to proceed.
- Once you are at the EBT Edge website, kindly enter your EBT Card number. Just as shown in the image below.
- Next, type in the pin which you created during your first signed up for the edge account or enter your current edge account pin.
- Once you have successfully provided your EBT Card number and your online pin, then you should be able to proceed to view your account.
As you are logged into your EBT Edge account, you will be able to View the balance on your EBT card, Review your transactions, and as well access all helpful information that will assist you manage your account and card successfully.
RELATED: Florida Disaster SNAP benefits
For further inquires or questions regarding to how you can check your EBT balance at Ebtedge.com kindly use the comment box below.