ALSO SEE: How To Apply for ACCESS Florida BenefitsEBT Edge website is used to administer the food stamps in the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
How To Check balance on EBT Card at Ebtedge.com
- To view your balance, simply view login to your edge account by click tis link https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/CardholderLogon.do?first=true&url=ALL
- NOTE: You must have your card with you, because you will need the card number to view your balance. if you do not have your card number, you won't be able to proceed.
- Once you are at the EBT Edge website, kindly enter your EBT Card number. Just as shown in the image below.
- Next, type in the pin which you created during your first signed up for the edge account or enter your current edge account pin.
- Once you have successfully provided your EBT Card number and your online pin, then you should be able to proceed to view your account.
RELATED: Florida Disaster SNAP benefitsFor further inquires or questions regarding to how you can check your EBT balance at Ebtedge.com kindly use the comment box below.