Founded in 2014, Gmail has been very popular and well known web-based email account provider. It is owned and serviced by Google. To access your Gmail inbox, you need to Login Gmail Account with your username and password. This post will illustrate the full guide on how to login Gmail account using your mobile smartphone as well as pc or computer.
With Gmail login user-friendly platform, accessing your email is now very easy, as it can be done with computers or through wireless devices like smartphones and tablets.
Currently, Gmail is the best email service on the web. If you are yet to create Gmail account, hurry now and do so, as Gmail is FREE to all.
Once you sign in to your GMail account, you are as well logged in to Google products such as Drive to store files, YouTube, Play store to install APK files on Android devices free.
ALSO SEE: How to Login Bluehost Webmail
With your login credentials which you already provided during gmail account registration, you can Login Gmail inbox stress free.
Steps To Login Gmail Account Using Computer
- Open your computer browser and type in Gmail.com in the url address bar.
- Once the gmail login page opens, enter your login details.
- First, type in your Google Account email in the space provided. Then click next.
- Enter your correct Password in the password filed.
- Finally, click on sign in button to access your account.
How To Login Gmail Account on Smartphone Device (Android, Tablet)
- First, you need to Download the latest version of the Gmail app. You can get it on Google Play Store for Android device.
- Once downloaded and installed, launch the Gmail app on your phone.
- Click on Menu, which is located at the top left corner.
- Tap the down arrow, which says your username and then Click on Add Account.
- Select from the option the type of account that you would like to add.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to add your account to the app.
- Once completed, you will be automatically signed into Gmail any time you open Gmail on your device.
Gmail Login on iPhone and iPad Procedure
- Use your iPhone device download the Gmail app from the App Store.
- Open the app and press on Menu, which is located on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on your account address.
- Press on Manage accounts and then add account.
- Now type in your Gmail username in the first field.
- Next, type in your password in the provided field.
- Once done adding your account login details, you will be signed on automatically every time you open the app.
Provided you follow the above steps carefully, you will successfully login to your account without any problem.
SEE MORE: www.yahoomail.com Sign In
Peradventure you have Forgotten username or password, kindly visit the Account Support and Recovery page, so you can easily change your username and password.
Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.
More from NobVibe