Are you feed up with Instagram service or do you experience problems with your Instagram account? Here on this page, you will learn steps to Delete an Instagram Account since you have made up your mind to get ride of your Instagram account.
Currently, it’s not possible to delete Instagram accounts from within the mobile app. But wait! that is not the end of it. You can use either your computer or your mobile phone’s web browser, to delete your account. Trust me the whole process is very easy and super FAST, provided you follow the step here.
ALSO SEE: How To Make New YouTube Account Fast
Mind you that you have two main options for this process. First, you can temporarily disable your account. This will make your account and all activity invisible to other users. With this option, you will be able to fully restore your account and all activity if you change your mind by simply logging in again.
Step Guide To Temporarily Disable your Instagram Account.
- Visit http://www.instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Now, re-enter your password again.
- Click on the human icon in the top right hand corner.
- Next, select “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll down, click on “Temporarily Disable My Account” and follow the instructions.
Secondly, you can permanently delete your account. To do so, follow the step guide on this article, just incase you don’t want to use your Instagram account anymore.
SEE ALSO: How To Delete Facebook Account Fast
Step Guide To Delete an Instagram Account Permanently
- To permanently delete your account, visit https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Now select a reason why you want to delete your account, and then re-enter your password.
- Next, click on “Permanently Delete My Account” and your Instagram will be deleted forever.
NOTE: Once you delete your Instagram account permanently, all your photos, likes, comments and friendships on the Instagram platform will be deleted as well.