ALSO SEE: How To Make New YouTube Account FastMind you that you have two main options for this process. First, you can temporarily disable your account. This will make your account and all activity invisible to other users. With this option, you will be able to fully restore your account and all activity if you change your mind by simply logging in again.
Step Guide To Temporarily Disable your Instagram Account.
- Visit http://www.instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Now, re-enter your password again.
- Click on the human icon in the top right hand corner.
- Next, select "Edit Profile".
- Scroll down, click on "Temporarily Disable My Account" and follow the instructions.
SEE ALSO: How To Delete Facebook Account Fast
Step Guide To Delete an Instagram Account Permanently
- To permanently delete your account, visit https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Now select a reason why you want to delete your account, and then re-enter your password.
- Next, click on "Permanently Delete My Account" and your Instagram will be deleted forever.