Requirements To Download Kik For iPhone Or Other Apple Device
- Ensure your device's operating system is iOS 8.1 or newer.
- Kik app requires 150 MB of free space. So, delete or remove unnecessary apps to create space for Kik.
- Kik supports iPhone only, so iPad and iPod touch users have to use the App Store link to download Kik App in the App Store.
Step Guide To Download Kik For iPhoneThe whole process to download Kik on your iPhone, tablet, or iPod is very simple and straight-forward. You only need to search for the app in the App Store and tap GET to download it right away.
READ ALSO: How To Create Pandora.com AccountStep 1: Open the App Store app on your device and then search for Kik in the App Store. Once found, Tap GET. Note: You won't see this button if you've downloaded Kik from the same Apple ID in the past. Instead, you will need to tap the cloud icon. Step 2: Alternatively, you can visit this link from your device to head to the Kik download page. Then Tap Get to download it FREE. Note: If you are using an iPad or iPod touch, you have to open the download page using the above link because there is no native Kik app for iPad (i.e., you have to install the iPhone version).
How To Create Kik AccountOnce you have successfully downloaded and installed Kik on your device, you can sign in and start chatting with friends who also have the app installed. But first, you need to sign up. To begin simply follow the procedure below.
- Tap the blue Sign Up button and fill out the form.
- Type in your first name and your last name.
- Next, choose a Kik username.
- Input your email address.
- Type a strong password for your account
- Enter your birthday.
- Optionally enter your phone number.
- Once done, tap Sign Up.