Facebook is a social media network that allows thousands of users connect from different parts of the world. To delete Facebook account looks like a necessity that might come in handy some time.
Chatting with Facebook App, sometimes may seen to be waste of time to some people because of time and concentration required from the app.
If you are feed up with your social life and you want to delete your Facebook account, this page shall guide you on different steps to go about it.
Step Guide To Delete Facebook Account
Deleting your Facebook account is quite simple. You can deactivate that account but save your data and return to it after a while. ALso, you can permanently delete the account and never return to it again.
Before making that decision, you have to bear in mind that Facebook has your personal details. This include your date of birth, the members of your family, your secondary and tertiary institution, your residential address, phone number, business details, hobbies. This means that there is no privacy anymore, since your personal details is made know to the entire world.
SEE ALSO: How To Delete Hitwe Account Permanently
So, taking decision to delete Facebook account should not be considered a second thought.
How You can Delete Facebook Partially
If you have not totally made up your mind, you can delete your account and still maintain the infomation for a later restoration.
- Visit facebook.com an log into your personal account or the account you wish to delete.
- Select the “settings” option from the top corner of your home page
- Next, select the “security” option
- Then, select “deactivate account”
- Now kindly follow the on-screen instructions to complete the steps.
Now, your FB profile will be invisible to other users till anytime you log in with your email and the account will be restored.
- To permanently delete the account, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Select “delete my account”
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete the step.
NOTE: Facebook will gradually take 90 days to completely delete your entire Facebook details and history from their system.
ALSO SEE: How To Create Facebook New Account Free
Remember to send your feedback about how to delete Facebook account by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article to help enrich your friends.