How To Deactivate Facebook AccountI want you to bear in mind that with this option, you can still return to Facebook anytime you want.
- First, logon to your Facebook account.
- Press the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Kindly Select the "Settings" option.
- On the settings page, select Security, then locate and select Deactivate Your Account.
- Once you select deactivate account, you have to give a reason for deactivating the account. Furthermore, you can add more details in the text box below. Then, once you're done, click Deactivate.
- Next, you will be requested to type in your password, then select Deactivate Now.
- Finally, your Facebook account will be deactivated.