Dating on Facebook is Free currently, and you can be a part of the biggest dating platform around today with Facebook dating. Dating on Facebook has always been for free even though the dating site offers incredible features and some of the best dating matches that you can find.
For some time now, dating on Facebook has never been easy as lots of users get to make use of groups and pages which is usually not nice. Ever since the launch of Facebook dating, a lot of love activities have increased, and trust me, you would love the dating platform once you try it out.
Dating on Facebook for Free – Is Facebook Dating Free?
Almost all the activities that you carry out on Facebook are free, so the dating platform is free. There have been lots of reviews concerning the dating site being great, and if you really want to get a date as fast as you can, then you need to try out the dating app. A lot of matches have been made just within a short period of time, which is quite a success for the dating platform.
Another interesting part of dating on Facebook for free is that users get to access incredible features that cannot be found on other top dating platforms around. Some of the features include users adding their Instagram posts to their profiles and more. Aside from that, Facebook has promised to offer more remarkable features which are great.
Where is Facebook Dating?
You may be wondering where you can access this platform from. This is a feature in the Facebook mobile app and you can access it in any of the Fb dating available countries. The next section of this article would take us to the List of Facebook dating countries.
Facebook Dating Countries
Not all countries at the moment make use of Facebook, so Facebook dating is limited for some people. Well, the countries that have Facebook dating include:
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
These countries have received Facebook dating, and more are yet to receive.
How to Sign Up for Facebook Dating Free
To sign up for FB dating, you need to create a Facebook dating profile and this profile is different from your Facebook account. The steps below would help you set up your FB dating profile:
- Tap on the Facebook icon on your device to open it.
- Fill in your “Email address” and “Password” to access your account. Or
Choose “Create New Account” and follow the on-screen instructions if you don’t have an account.
- For iOS users, tap on the menu button at the bottom of your display screen.
- Locate the menu button at the top right corner of your screen and click on it if you are an Android user.
- Navigate to the “shortcuts” section and select it.
- Search for “Dating” in this section.
- Go to “See more” if you can’t find it in the shortcut section.
- Choose “Dating” (with a pink heart-shaped icon).
- Select “Get Started”.
- Follow the instruction on your screen to set up your profile.
- Click on the “Next button” at the bottom of your screen.
- Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Choose “Confirm” to publish your profile.
You can also tap on the pencil icon to edit any of your information in the profile created for you. This is because some of your information would be imported from your main profile.