ALSO SEE: How to Fix Yahoomail Sign in ProblemRemember that you can also create Yahoo account from your computer. But to get started using your mobile phone, kindly follow the steps below and after that, you will obtain your New Yahoo Mail ID to be access your mail.
Step Guide To Create Yahoo Account Using Mobile Phone
- Open your mobile phone browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera Mini, UC browser).
- Type in www.Yahoomail.com or Mail.yahoo.com in the url address bar and press enter.
- Now, you will be taken to the Yahoo sign in page.
- Kindly tap the Sign up for a new account to create a new Yahoo mail account from your mobile phone.
- Once the Yahoo sign up page opens, fill in all the boxes with all required information to create a new Yahoo email account using your mobile phone.
- First, type in your first name in the first name box
- Next, enter your Last name in the box type your Last name.
- On the Yahoo username box, enter your preferred unique username. But if the username has been taken, then you choose from the suggestion provided by Yahoo.
- Next, type in your Password for your Yahoo email account.
- Now, enter your Mobile number, choose your birth month, day and year. Then choose your gender (Male or Female).
- Finally, tap on contuine button to procceed to create a new Yahoo mail account.
- On the next page, click on “Text me an Account Key” for Yahoo to send you an Account Key to verify you’re the owner of the phone number you provided.
- Once you submit the Account key or Verification Code you received, your Yahoo mail account will be verified.