You are about to Create a Samsung Account, for you to be able to use Samsung apps and services free, which is only available to registered customers. Also, you will as well receive exclusive news and offers, manage update, and edit your account online.
With your Samsung Account, you will get instant free access to apps and services such as:
- Find My Mobile
- Samsung Smart Switch
- Samsung Apps for Smart TV
- Milk Music and many more.
ALSO SEE: How To Create a Gmail Account
Kindly follow the steps below to create your account, just incase you haven’t signed up for a Samsung Account
Step Guide To Create a Samsung Account
Now kindly Sign Up for a Samsung Account to access premium services and benefits.
- Go to https://sso-us.samsung.com/sso/profile/RegisterViewAction.action.
- On the registration page, you need to provide your details by filling the form.
- Enter your first name in the “First Name” field at the top of the page.
- Enter your last name in the “Last Name” box on the right.
- Now select your date of birth from the drop down menu.
- Type your correct email in the “Email Address” field.
- Then you have to confirm your email again by typing it one more time in the “Confirm Email Address” box.
- Enter your cell phone number, followed by your zip code in the right box.
- Choose and enter your secured password that you want to use to access your account in the “Password” box. Remember that password is case sensitive, and it must be at least 10 characters long. Also, you have to use a combination of both letters and numbers.
- Now you need to confirm your password again by typing it one more time in the “Confirm Password” box.
- Finally, click “Submit” button.
Now you account will be created and you will have full access to unique services on Samsung smartphones and tablets, smart TVs, and Samsung.com.
SEE ALSO: Walmart Career Opportunity
Provided you have signed up for a Samsung Account follow these steps to sign in.
How to Login Samsung Account
- Visit http://www.samsung.com/us/support/account/.
- Now, type in your email address in the “Email” field on the upper left side of the screen.
- Next, kindly enter your password in the “Password” box.
- Finally, click on the “SIGN IN” button to access your Samsung account.