You are about to Create a Roku Account to enjoy both free and paid channels such as PBS, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go, and many more. Roku is a series of digital media player set-top box which provides it users with various channels.
Roku is a more convenient and cost effective way to watch TV. As it’s the company that pioneered streaming for the TV. Roku devices are simple to set-up and easy-to-use. Roku devices give you access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels, so you can stream almost anything.
Once you Create a Roku Account, you can add or remove different channels through the Roku Channel Store, as well as manage your Roku account, and enjoy better services.
How To Create a Roku Account | Roku Account Registration
To sign up Roku account is very simple, and the registration process is fast. Once you are done, you will enjoy better services offered by Roku.
- Visit https://my.roku.com/signup
- On the registration page, kindly fill out the form.
- First, provide your personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Kindly View the Terms and Conditions, then click “Continue” to proceed.
- Next, choose your payment method. You can choose from the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and Paypal.
- NOTE: Roku account is FREE. You will only be charged if you choose to make a purchase.
With your Roku account, you have full access to an amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more from the Roku Channel Store.
Step For Login Roku Account
- Visit https://my.roku.com/signin
- On the sign in page, enter your Roku login details
- First, type in your Email address in the email space provided.
- Next, type in your password, right inside the password box.
- Press the sign in button to be logged in right away.
Just like i said before, there are no monthly equipment rental fees with Roku. Adding a payment method allows you to easily rent/buy movies on demand or subscribe to popular services like Netflix.
What can you watch on Roku?
- You can stream both top free or paid programming from services like:
- Amazon Prime Video
- Google Play