Rocketmail was one of the first free web-based email services in the world, as a product of Four11 Corporation. Currently Yahoo Mail and RocketMail have merged into a single email service. To Create Rocketmail Account is free, easy and simple.
However, you can log in to the Yahoo Mail interface, using a mobile device or laptop computer with your Rocketmail email address and password to access your email account.
On this page are detailed instruction guide for those that wants to create a new Rocket mail account. All you need do is to follow the steps below and register for a Rocketmail. Once done, you can proceed to sign in to your Rocketmail email account.
Step Guide To Create Rocketmail Account Free
- Open the Yahoo Mail webpage and click on “Sign Up” at the bottom of the login page.
- Once the sign up page opens, you have to enter all the information that is required to create an account.
- After that, pick your desired Username for your account.
- Next, setup your password.
- Click on the drop-down box next to the username and select “rocketmail.com.” Click check to see if the desired username is available as Rocketmail account.
- If the username that you pick is available, then agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click submit to open your new Rocketmail account.
Now you have completed the Rocketmail Sign up process, kindly follow the detail process to Login or Sign in into the RocketMail service.
Rocketmail Sign In www.RocketMail.com
With your device connected to the internet, open www.rocketmail.co to visit the Rocketmail Login page.
- On the Username section, enter your address i.e [email protected]
- Next, type in your account’s password in the Password section.
- Now, click on the Sign In option to successful sign in to your Rocketmail account.
Ensure that you provide the details or credentials of your account correctly to avoid faceing any issue during the login process.