Why Create AOL Account?
- To create AOL mail account is 100% FREE!
- AOL offers an instant messaging service known as AIM – AOL Instant Messaging.
- It support POP3, SMTP/IMAP settings.
- With Aolmail, user can send and receive mail from other email service providers.
- AOL offers it's users with unlimited email storage capacity.
- It's email domains include @aol.com and additionally @love.com, @ygm.com, @games.com, and @wow.com.
- Ability to link to other email accounts from other service providers such as Gmail and Hotmail.
- Strong Spam protection and virus protection to help secure your inbox.
Having seen the feature of AOL, now, lets move to the steps to sign up for new AOL mail account.
SEE ALSO: How to Create a Private Email Account
Steps To Create AOL Email Account via www.aol.com
- With your device, go to the AOL Mail signup page at www.aol.com
- On the homepage of AOL, click on the mail box icon at the top of the page. Then you will be taken to the sign in form. But since you want to create a new account, kindly click on Click the “Get a Free Username” link.
- Now, kindly fill in the form with all required details and then follow the other step instruction to verify your phone number.
- Once you are done, click on on the “Sign Up” button to complete the registration process.
How To Go About AOL Mail Login Account
- Visit the AOL mail login official page using the link above
- Provide or type in your AOL mail account username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Once done, press the Sign in button below, to be logged in to your mail account.