By visiting official Ebt edge website www.ebtedge.com, EBT card holders can check EBT account balance and as well view transaction details. Furthermore, this page has the step guide instruction on how users can be able to log in to their EBT account and keep track of their monthly benefits which are often put to their EBT card.
The Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) is a program that allows some states to administer benefits to qualified residents using an electronically encoded payment card, which is know as the EBT card.
www.ebtedge.com is the website that users can access to get information about their current card balance and as well view their food purchases and other transactions.
SEE ALSO: How To Check Texas EBT Card Balance
Provided you have a computer, laptop or even mobile device connected to the Internet, you can check your balance online. This saves you the time of visiting ATM booth to check your balance.
In order for you to access the current balance on your EBT card, simply follow the step guide below to log in to www.ebtedge.com.
How To Check EBT Account Balance Via www.ebtedge.com
- With your device, visit www.ebtedge.com.
- Locate and click on the links with Cardholder login at the left side of the homepage.
- Once the Cardholder login form opens, type in your EBT card number.
- Then press “login” after you have entered your card number.
- Once done, immediately you will be taken to a page where you can view your account balances.
Just as you can see, using www.ebtedge.com to check your EBT card account balance is so convenient. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below.