- Visit barclaycard.co.uk and click on the "Register" button at the top right side of the page.
- Kindly read through the instruction, before you proceed to register.
- After that click on Register, for the registration page to open.
- Now, kindly fill the form by providing the required details such as your Date of Birth, Card number, Security code, Current credit limit.
- Next, provide other required details as instructed.
- Finally, click on Register to proceed and then follow the the remaining steps instruction carefully to complete your registration process.
Barclay card login Procedure
- With your browser, open www.barclaycard.co.uk
- Once the Barclaycard homepage opens, choose your account between personal and business.
- Once you select your account, click on login link which is at the top right side of the page.
- Now, as the login section opens.
- Type in your username or ID number in the first box.
- Next, type in your login passcode.
- Then, click on Login to sign into your account.
Barclay card login ProblemIf you experinc proble , when trying to login with your username and passcode, it could be that you did not enter your username and passcode correctly. But if you have forgotten your login details, you can recover your lost details. To do so, click on Forgotten login details in the login section. Follow the on-screen instruction guide to complete the remaining process carefully to reset your passcode and recover your username.