Bank of America (BOFA) is a financial service and as well a multinational banking corporation. As the 2nd largest banks in the United States by assets, it’s headquarter is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Furthermore, it was ranked top 11 on the list of largest companies in Forbes Magazine Global 2000.
Bank of America Banking Service
Bank of America offers a wide rang of Banking service. Some of these categories include;
- Business Checking
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking
And many more under Banking Service
Bank of America Loans
This finacial comapany provides loans of all kind to theri customers. Some of the loans include;
- Business Loans
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity
Bank of America Credit Cards
Under the Credit Cards section, BOA offers different types of credit cards to their customer. They are:
- Cash Rewards Cards
- Shop All Credit Cards
- Lower Interest Rate Cards
- Small Business Cards
How to Enroll in Bank of America Online Banking Account
- Visit http://www.bankofamerica.com with your web browser
- At the left side of the BOA homepage, you will see “Enroll”
- Click on the enroll link to register for Bank of America Online Banking Account.
- Then, you would be then taken to new page which requires you to fill in your details
- Once done filling all required information, click on continue to proceed to the next step.
- After completing the form, then submit.
- Now you have successfully registered to Bank of America.
Bank of America Online Sign in Procedure
Once you have registered with BOA, you can login to your online account with any device at any point in time. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to www.bankofamerica.com
- at the left side of the homepage, you will see the sign option. Click on it.
- Once the Bank of America login form opens, enter your registered User ID and your correct pass-code.
- Then click on Sign In
Should in case you’ve forgotten or lost your pass-code. All you need do is to press the forgotten pass-code link and carefully follow the procedures.