If you reside in Arizona and you are currently unemployed, just visit the www.azui.com and apply for Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits and federal emergency compensation. Furthermore, you can also access your UI claim information, and even file your weekly unemployment insurance or extended benefits claims.
Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES)
Arizona DES vision is to promote, enhanced safety and well-being for the people of Arizonas by focusing on three primary goals. These goals include:
- Strengthening individuals and families
- Developing the capacity of communities.
- Increasing self-sufficiency
- Their try to ensure that every child, adult, and family in the state of Arizona will be safe and economically secure.
ALSO SEE: Apply for ACCESS Florida Benefits
Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits Application Procedure
The Arizona unemployment insurance benefits application and management site offers services as well as support ranging from:
- How you can file a new application
- What is the weekly claims
- Apply for UI Benefits or Federal Extensions
- How to appeal if the unemployment benefits application is rejected and payment information.
- Reset Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Appeal a UI Decision
- View UI Claim Information
How You Can Qualify For Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits
You must meet up with some criteria before you are qualified to apply. The following requirements must be attained, before you are eligible.
1. You must have worked for an employer who paid unemployment tax.
2. Also, you must have earned:
(a). At least 390 times the Arizona minimum wage in your highest earning quarter and the total of the other three quarters must equal at least one half of the amount in your high quarter. (For example, if you made $5000 in your highest quarter you need to have earned a total of $2500 within the remaining three quarters combined,)
(b). Or at least $7000 in total wages in at least two quarters of the base period, with wages in one quarter equal to $5987.50 or more.
3. Your residency is required. You must live in either America, Canada, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands and have access to an employment office and the ability to accept immediate employment in America.
4. You must be mentally and physically able and qualified to work at a job.
5. You must be qualified by experience, education, or training for the jobs which are open in the labor market and you are ready to accept an offer for a full-time work.
6. You must possess an active attitude towards seeking work.
SEE READ: Apply For Health Insurance Coverage
Once you meet up with the requirements, you can proceed to apply for the Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits, by visiting www.azui.com.
Remember to send your feedback about Arizona Unemployment Benefits, by using the comment box below. Feel free to reach us if you have any problem regarding to this guide. Also don’t forget to share this article with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to help enrich your friends.