Apply For Cambridge University MBA Scholarship – You must read this entire page if you are a student in the business area because we have wonderful news. This news will help you if you want to pursue your aspirations of studying business in the UK.
You can now submit an application for the 2023 session of the Cambridge University MBA scholarships. You all have a fantastic opportunity to study at the best institution in the UK. Every student hopes to be accepted to Cambridge University. If you obtain a British Scholarship and study at a reduced cost, you can now realize your dream.
Any overseas candidates who wish to pursue their desire of pursuing higher education in MBA programs may apply for scholarships from the University of Cambridge.
You may be one of the many fortunate individuals studying at the renowned University of Cambridge. Hence, submit your application as soon as possible for the Cambridge University MBA scholarships provided by the Boustany Foundation.
England’s public University of Cambridge is a college research institution. It holds the top spot in business studies. The scholarship strives to bring people together from various backgrounds while simultaneously fostering the growth of each other’s cultures. Additionally, it seeks to promote the welfare of human growth.
We have provided some information regarding the scholarship that will enable you to fulfill your desire to attend the University of Cambridge. For more information and the application process, please read the entire article.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host University: Cambridge University
- Degree level: MBA
- Type: Partially Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th May 2023
- Some benefits come with the Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for international students, such as:
- Tuition fee coverage of up to 75%
- Travel expenses coverage
- Accommodation expenses coverage
- The best benefit is to study in the UK at a top university.
- A chance to explore career opportunities after successful completion of the scholarship program
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarships
Applicants from different and diverse backgrounds and must bring something that is unique to the program. This scholarship uses four criteria to select students:
- To be competitive in the Cambridge University MBA scholarships scheme, applicants must show proof and evidence of academic excellence. This can or will be displayed through their transcripts, references, experience, and the potential to actually succeed in a chosen course, the one that applicant has picked to study.
- The academic department at the university of Cambridge will nominate only the most academically outstanding applicants for the Cambridge University MBA scholarships of which they’ll ensure that those whom they select will be able to thrive at Cambridge.
Reasons for the Choice of course
- Applicants must be able to make a very strong case for a particular postgraduate degree in Cambridge.
- The applicant will actually need to demonstrate that they have the academic background and the fundamental skills and expertise to actually complete the course.
- Taught MBA and other applicants will need to make a very strong case for how completing their proposed course will help in facilitating their career plans.
- This scholarship seeks scholars that have an academic transformative experience at Cambridge, so it is very important that you, the applicants fully research and justify the course for which you are actually applying.
A commitment to improving the lives of others
- One of the defining characteristics of this scholarship program is actually the commitment of applicants to improve lives, not just for themselves but for others.
- This scholarship interprets this criterion very broadly and applicants must actually define it themselves by providing the necessary evidence of their past, current and future commitment to the societies in which they will live and also work.
Required Documents for Cambridge University MBA Scholarships
- Academic transcripts
- Recent photographs
- GMAT score report
- Acceptance letter
The last date to apply for the Cambridge scholarship is 15th May 2023.
How to apply for the Cambridge MBA program?
- All students must first submit an MBA application to Cambridge University. Once approved, you can next use the subsequent application procedure to apply for the scholarship:
- To apply, send the necessary paperwork to [email protected].
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview after the review.
- You must submit your application at least one week before the deadline.
Visit the official website linked below for more information about the MBA Scholarship offered by Cambridge University
Students seeking MBA scholarships are urged to submit an application for one of Cambridge University’s scholarships. Check out the full details and apply after reading this post’s discussion of all the requirements.