Why You Need To Apply For First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment
- FirstBank is #1 Brand in Nigeria’s financial services sector and falls with the top 500 global banking brands.
- FirstBank creates an enabling work culture and environment with recognition and respect for individuals.
- FirstBank is ranked as the “Most Valuable Bank Brand in Nigeria”, for five times in a row (2011 – 2015) by The Banker Magazine of Financial Times & Brand Finance; “Best indigenous company to work in Nigeria 2014” and “Best financial services company to work for in Nigeria 2014” by Great Place to Work Institute.
- FirstBank provide continuous learning and development opportunities through the First Academy, to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- Also, they offers support for professional development especially acquisitions of globally accredited certifications e.g. ACCA, CFA, ITIL, CISA, ICAN, CIBN, CIPD etc.
How To Apply To First Bank Nigeria Job RecruitmentKindly follow the steps here to apply for the First Bank Job Vacancies. 1. Visit firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/ 2. Once the portal opens, the list of available job vacancies will also be opened. 3. Then, send your CV/Résumé to [email protected] 4. Ensure you include the title of the job you are applying for in the mail. 5. Once successfully submitted, you wait to be selected. All short-listed candidates will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process. We wish you all the BEST as you apply for the First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment.