This article will help you out to open or apply for Bank of America MyAccess Checking Account within few minutes. With MyAccess Checking Account, you are good to go for your everyday money transactions like paying bills and making a purchase.
Once you open checking account with Bank of America, you will have no restrictions on the number of withdrawals or checks per month. Unlike Saving account where the number of withdrawal per month is limited and may charge a fee for too many withdrawals.
Bank of America provides customers with a very easy and convenient service of applying for a checking account online. Furthermore, Bank of America MyAccess checking account helps account holders get a better handle on their cash flow.
Step Guide On How to Apply for Bank of America MyAccess Checking Account
To open a Bank of America account online is very easy and simple. It only takes a few minutes to complete the whole process.
- Go to the Bank of America MyAccess application page.
- Press the “Open Now” button to continue. Besides, browse the detailed benefits and fee information carefully.
- Check your choice and click on “Go to application” button.
- Select the number of applicants and hit “Continue”.
- Now, kindly provide your personal information as required, such as your full name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, Social Security Number.
- To complete the application process, follow the prompts displayed on the screen to finish the account setup, choosing additional options, reviewing & submitting.
Bank of America MyAccess Checking Account Benefits
- There is no monthly fee if each month you make at least one direct deposit of $250 or maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or more. Otherwise, you have to pay $12.00 monthly maintenance fee.
- Students under age of 23 are eligible to have the monthly maintenance fee waived.
- You can withdraw or deposit at any ATMs close to you.
- Easily manage your account with online banking and mobile banking app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Quick access to check account balances, make transactions and easily transfer funds between accounts via online banking.
- Set up alerts to notify you about important activities in your accounts.